Fuel Conditioner & Emulsifier for Maritime
Complies with all fuel standards to create the following advantages:
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Lloyd’s Register: Fuels remain within specifications while using SulNOx.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Reduces CO2 and contaminant load.
- Contains lubricity improvers for reduced engine wear.
- Releases Oxygen to help fuels burn more efficiently and completely.
Decarbonization in Action
Regulations we are addressing:
Energy Efficiency Design Index (EEDI/EEXI)
Carbon Intensity Index (CII)
- More than 54,000 ships bring 70% of the world’s goods to markets around the world.
- Ships consume over 5 million barrels of fuel per day. The GHG (Green House Gases) from all this fuel is 3% of total manmade CO2 emissions, because 22.2 pounds of CO2 is emitted per gallon of fuel consumed.
- The new low sulfur fuel is producing an unexpected amount of black carbon. Our custom Conditioner reduces black carbon production.
- Fuel is the largest expense for ships. Use of the new VLSFO fuel is resulting in significantly higher prices of consumer goods.
⚛ Our proven Conditioner helps in four ways
- Donates Oxygen to improve combustion, consumption thus reducing the amount of CO2 emissions
- Adds detergency, helping decarbonize and reduce operating costs for the ships to directly benefit consumers.
- Adds lubricants, the loss of which causes engine wear with use of the new, expensive, very low sulfur fuel oil (VLSFO).
- Adds Emusifiers to help deal with any free water that finds its way into the fuel.
🌎 Worldwide dynamics have a major impact
- The effect of the United Nations, IMO 2020 mandate that started January 1, 2020.
- Public awareness of climate change and an increasing concern for the environment.
- The need to protect Shipping Companies and help them comply with the IMO 2020 mandate.
Improved Engine Health -> Reduced Maintenance Costs
Improved Engine Performance & Health
- Detergents and surfactants increase fuel lubricity by +30%, reducing engine wear
- Decarbonisation of pistons and O-rings
- Reduced fouling of ignition, diesel filters and fuelling components
- Typically an additional 2% savings on top
Injector Nozzles Pre and Post SulNOx